Many Inventors trying to make their product ideas to push are totally crushed by rejection. So, I thought I offers a regarding some of the reasons you could have gotten rejected. It does not cover every reason you have access to rejected, but hopefully make a something start thinking about.
You wish to realize that inventing is fundamentally a numbers on-line! Yes, you still need to undertake a good idea but you will discover that regardless how good a perception you may think it is that you could still get rejected. Many marketable ideas are rejected all the time. Even if it does not make sense to you that would certainly reject a strategy that they agree could be profitable. Here’s some common purposes why even marketable ideas are rejected.
1. The business may already have a complete collection of providers not wanting to add much more.
2. Make use of this is outside their target market.
3. You sent your submission to the wrong person in the company – don’t assume they’ll automatically send it on the right one.
4. You sent are interested to produce unsolicited without contacting group first to observe their submission policy, to begin with rejected it solely on that essence.
5. You did not have proper contact regarding your entry. (That is one of the actual mistakes Inventors make. The machines will not bother to you decrease.)
6. They have too many similar providers that sector is flooded enough.
7. Your idea attracts a very small niche market and desire mass market items.
8. Value to manufacture versus the return on investment as well high.
9. Your sales sheet in order to WOW them and lacked consumer benefits information or was overloaded with a good deal information to sort because of.
10. Your products has happened to be patented by someone else and they don’t want to ascertain if they goes around it or risk infringement factors.
11. Your product or idea isn’t better than what has already been on market. This tells them you didn’t research your idea perfectly well and don’t need a clue who competitors is thats available.
12. You sent a service or product that is just like their current product and that current device is a marginal seller. So yours won’t fare any better.
13. Your idea is outdated or maybe on the downswing whenever compared with what is coming out a year later.
14. They have a better solution than yours in the works for release that coming annualy. (This is also where Inventors may scream the company stole their idea if the company has already invested in molds, engineering, samples, etc prior for the Inventor contacting the company about their idea. This happens a lot. Inventors forget that they are not the sole ones creating.)
15. These have received the identical idea from another Inventor and are working negotiations with this Inventor.
16. You need to posted your idea unprotected online inside a of those invention posting sites where others vote on your products to find out there is interest. Your public disclosure makes the concerned whether any patent protection would be allowed and turns it down in keeping with that give.
17. You posted your unprotected idea and video of the important prototype on youtube and have a significant quantity of hits. It can raises the concern whether any patent would be possible due to your public disclosure.
18. You stated need an issued patent, yet if they do a quick search on your patent they discover that it has lapsed thanks to non-payment of fees and has now been lapsed significantly over the due the present day. Making the chances of it being reinstated unlikely.
19. There are any patent, truly was poorly written as well as cover specific product. (This happens a lot)
20. You have a design patent and designing around your patent is a simple task, to ensure that you they should be expecting very little protection in the industry.
21. Sometimes the company you have approached just doesn’t with outside ideas and doesn’t publicize i don’t know. So you get a rejection letter, but permit you explain they cannot look right out of the company.
22. You sent them your product but they have decided on your line for inventhelp inventions store that year and inventhelp Products therefore following year and are not open to taking on anything else at that time.
23. The right amount . consider items with a sales history they can review your item has never been in production or sold stores or online. So that they really do n’t need to consider the risk getting the first company selling it.
As I stated above these are simply a few with the reasons abdominal muscles your idea/product rejected a new invention ideas company. Really take period to yourself and understand your market, your put into that market and homework part things yourself as marketable as is feasible.